Monday, August 5, 2013

Bright & Summery








Dress: Frock Candy 
Hat: Graduation Gift
Shoes: DSW NLA
Rings: One | Two | Three

Being a Southern girl, I need my monogram! I had been wanting a large, monogram sun hat for the longest time and I happened to have gotten one as a graduation present - I was ecstatic! The dress is so fun & bright, how can you not love it?! This combo is the perfect Summer outfit - I know, I know, Summer is pretty much over and I'm oh so upset about it, but I just HAD to throw in a few more Summer outfits! And don't you just love this location?! If you're ever in Baton Rouge, I recommend checking out Nottoway Plantation - It's beautiful! Hope you enjoy!

I love and appreciate every comment! Thanks so much!

XOXO,
The Stylist 

4 comments:

  1. Perfect summer outfit. The monogrammed hat is perrrrfect. Enjoy your Blog so much! Keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice outfit! I love yu hat and the color of your dress! :D
    Kiss
    Francesca from http://everydaycoffee23.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the massive hat, it very much suits you, u look incredible

    www.thewild-swans.com

    ReplyDelete