Monday, January 6, 2014

New Orleans













Shirt: H&M
Shoes: Target
Purse: Similar
Lip: Red Velvet

It's beginning to get a little colder outside, so in these last few days of warmth, my friend/photographer and I decided to head down to New Orleans - the perfect shopping destination.  Back in October, a new H&M opened up, and I have been dying to check it out. There are so many cute boutiques to check out and, of course, beautiful scenery.
If I'm being 100% honest, the only reason I wanted to go down there was the FINALLY try a macaroon! I've seen them all of Instagram and Gossip Girl, but I can't seem to find any in Baton Rouge. I did some research and found a place called Sucre that has them - needless to say, I went there! I'm a little obsessed with them now, so if anyone is ever feeling generous, I'd love a box of macaroons! :)
My friend and I both got 4, and these are the flavors: Bananas Foster, Chocolate, Strawberry, Almond, Hazelnut & Chicory.



XOXO,
The Stylist 

No comments:

Post a Comment