Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Issue

Let's be honest: I'm slacking big time.
Why?
Well, Mississippi State University is on my bad side right now. Last week, I was informed that the new dorm I am moving in to had a bit of water damage over the break. I drove to school on Saturday because they told me I would finally be able to move into my room.
False.
I JUST moved in, so for the past few days, I have big living out of my car and sleeping on friends' couches.  Fun, right? Wrong.
This is the reason I have been slacking so much, and I sincerely apologize for it.
I hope to get things up and running again very soon - fingers crossed!

I would also love to hear your feedback on the blog - things such as what you don't like or things you would like me to add. If there is something you would like to see more/less of please let me know - Thanks!


XOXO,
The Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment